About Casa de Ensueños
Casa de Ensueños (house of dreams) is a beachfront bed and breakfast located in Rincon de Guayabitos, a small, exceptionally friendly beach resort about 45 miles from Puerto Vallarta. It has 7500 Sq.Ft. of living area, designed to be spacious, open and inviting and is the perfect oasis for those seeking tranquility, sun and rejuvenation in a tropical paradise
Upon arising, watch the morning activities unfolding from your guest room terrace — the fishing boats, playful dolphins, an occasional whale and a wide variety of birds — while sipping a cup of local Mexican coffee. A sumptuous gourmet breakfast is served on the downstairs ocean-side terrace.
Just steps away, the pristine white sand beach is perfect for a leisurely walk or jog. The protected bay makes it ideal for swimming, kayaking, snorkeling and boogie boarding.
Relax on the many terraces and in the niches in the casa. Take a siesta in the hammock or sit in the courtyard and meditate to the cascading water fountain.
After a sun-filled day, join new friends on the ocean front terrace to enjoy snacks, drinks, and lively conversations while appreciating the magnificent sunset. At night, stargaze the clear bright Mexican skies from the rooftop terrace and later be lulled to sleep with the sound of gentle waves.
Each of our four spacious guest rooms is complete with a king size bed, private bath, ceiling fan, secluded terrace and a breathtaking ocean view. Our Sand Dollar guest room is located downstairs with a private terrace and offers handicap accessibility.
- Satellite TV in Living Room
- Beach Accessories
- Beach Towels
- Beach Chairs & Umbrellas
- Bicycles for Exploring
- BBQ for Cooking the Big Fish That Didn’t Get Away
- Large Library of Books and Games
- Complementary Sunset Beverage
- Honor Bar
Rincon de Guayabitos is a small colorful Mexican village that offers something for everyone:
- Deep Sea Fishing for Marlin, Sailfish, Tuna and Dorado
- Sight-Seeing Boat Excursions
- Whale-Watching Expeditions
- Exotic Bird Watching
- Souvenir Shopping in Guayabitos & neighboring La Peñita
- Local Weekly Open-Air Market
- Restaurants Specializing in Local Seafood and Mexican Cuisine
- Tennis, Horseshoes, Horseback Riding
- Turtle Releases
- Spanish Lessons and Mexican Cooking
- Local Sight-Seeing Tours
- Yoga on the Terrace
- Soothing Massages